Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Different View

So, I know a guy who likes dead things... a lot... While standing in Cabella's after refusing to go the Houston zoo, his wife curiously asked, "Now why would you rather stare at these dead animals on the wall than go see real animals at the zoo?" He sighed and said, "Because those animals at the zoo don't do anything. They just lay there!" And, now you can see this taxidermist's passion revealed. Gotta love it!

This was a very different project for me and I look forward to some more pictures that I will be doing. The post-processing of these photos is very different compared to editing live humans so it was a fun challenge. Tommy Cheney is amazing at what he does and he really does love his work. Heck, he retired to go back to doing his first love of taxidermy. If you hunt, or know someone who does, I highly recommend his work. He's awesome. I'll be posting contact info for him soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: