Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Other Wilkins Family...

When Brad and I moved down to Texas, we came with no family or MAJOR support other than our church. Eventually, we found ourselves wrapped up into a family and adopted. They are now our pseudo parents and Tieg lovingly calls them Grandma, Grandpa, aunt, uncle, etc. Well, my dear "sister" and her family were leaving to Spain and so last minute-- really, last minute, they were flying out about 3 hours after this photo shoot I took-- we decided to take family photos because her husband and the family hadn't been together for months at a time. Jimmy's brother's pictures is the post previous...

To be completely honest, this photo shoot has been one of my fastest (total 30 minutes), but some of the best photos I think I've ever taken. Every time I look at these photos I think, "this is me. This is me as a photographer". The colors, the lighting, everything was perfect. So glad I got to take pictures of this fun family-- well, my rockin', awesome "sister". Also, I took these pics in August and never got around to posting them. Now, thanks to amazing pregnancy hormones I've been up since 2:45 am unable to sleep and gave up trying. So, I seem to have some extra time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I love that baby Clara is wearing "skinny" jeans. How stinkin' cute is that?!
Photobucket
This next photo just melts my heart...
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: