Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Friday, August 26, 2011

Her Big Debut

Introducing: Miss Gigi. She is the fourth to this rockin' family and such a fun little baby to do a photo session with. Seriously, if I have a girl, I'm going to have to take all of little Gigi's bows because I love bows as big as baby's heads! They are too cute!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tara (her cute mommy-- shown below) always finds the funnest props to take pictures with. I just about died when I saw this carriage.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Notice how much she loves this little binker? "Mom, ditch the bink, fast!"
Photobucket
"Or else we'll get..." Yup, she's mad.
Photobucket
But, with a little help from Mom, a very hot Houston day, and some time we patiently waited to get these...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think the patience paid off on this one. Too cute!
Photobucket

No comments: