Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little Miss Abby

Oh, Abby was so funny! Bless her and her mom for allowing me to keep them even though it was coming on nap time. Isn't she such a beautiful lady? In some of the pictures she looks older than she is! She's gorgeous!! Mom and dad, you're going to have to keep the boys at bay! Maybe with the new little brother he can help? :) By the way, it was so funny, all Abby wanted to do was play in the water but when it came time to let her, she didn't want anything to do with the fountains.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
OKAY! I'm done...
Photobucket
No, really... I'M DONE!
Photobucket
Poor thing! These two pictures just made me laugh, I had to put them on there.
Let me know what you think....

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Cute pictures Katie. I love the "no entry" one and the pink tutu w/ umbrella.

Neil and Meredith Larson said...

I love the first one!

Jessica said...

Great job Katie, those look good. I have to agree with Tonya, the "no entry" one is pretty awesome. :)

Thayerclan said...

Thanks so much Katie! They look great :)

Cathryn and Alex said...

I love the one with her screaming-its as though you have caught her right after the water went in her face! :) You are amazing and I am SO grateful for the Coldstone. Your are so selfless and I hope that I showed how grateful I was. I'm pretty out of it-but its not excuse. THANK-YOU!