Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Christine Prohl

Let me introduce you to Christine. Christine is an INCREDIBLE massage therapist. She's very specialized for sports massage therapy and understands stretching, deep tissue, relaxation and many other techniques. She knows how to give a really good Swedish Massage, but also helps athletes while they are training because of all her tricky maneuvers. Did I mention she's awesome? In case I didn't... she's really awesome. She's creating a website and starting to advertise a little more so I did her portraits for her. She's currently at Memorial Hermann Sports Medicine and Rehab clinic located in the YMCA at Branch Crossing. (Yes, this is where I work for physical therapy). If you're in need of a little down-time or getting a little looser-- she's your woman! Might I add that this first photo is almost a SOOC (straight out of the camera) shot? Her eyes are stunning!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: