Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Last Few...

I'm finally wrapping up working on Kendyl and River's pictures... wow! I take forever! Anyways, here are the last few, unless I have any more requests from my sister. :) Let me know what you think. Also, I couldn't decide between a more dramatic sepia or color on this one, what do you think??
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I guess River likes to yell like this all the time. Chandra had to have this one!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Material Mary said...

Katie, I love your photos. They are just wonderful at capturing the innocence of the children. So happy you got a great Bernina. It is my most trusty companion. I love my Bernina. Good luck with your curtains. They will turn out wonderful and if you need help, send out your feelers for hand women in your area with the sewing machine... wish I were closer...
Mary