Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Preparing...

These two are seriously the most wonderful people. I love them! Kelli is breathtakingly beautiful and even more gorgeous with the pregnant glow! I loved this photo session because they had me laughing over everything. Thanks for such a fun session!!

 After changing our session from Saturday morning to Friday evening we were all grateful... Kelli's water broke that night and she had the baby! I guess I need to be more cautious about the positions I put my clients! :-)

  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: