Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Michael

This was the first photo session that I was able to enjoy live music while I worked. I think I need to stick him in my pocket while I go around during my sessions-- it relaxed me!! I love the guitar and I've been aching to do a photo shoot with one since I first started. I even bought my son a bright pink small one (that's all they had, trust me!) with intentions to paint it black so I could do a shoot with him and his guitar. =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Here are some fun shots of them together.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I told them I wanted to see some "vogueness"-- this is my result!
Photobucket
And then this is how we ended!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Material Mary said...

These two look like twins. The pictures are amazing. You just keep getting better and better!!
Mary