Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

That Feeling...

Have you ever had that feeling that you finally captured what you wanted to with a family? That each little shot was special and that when you brought them home to look at them on your computer you just smiled? That's how I felt when I finished this session. Finally, after 2 years of being this family's photographer, I feel like I did them justice. They are an absolutely beautiful family and I finally felt like I really showed that through my lens. Granted, it took me 2 years of dedicated trial and error, getting angry with my computer, crying to my husband about not being good enough, staring at everyone else's beautiful work and beating myself up over what I need to do better... whew! I learned a lot over the last two years! I'm very proud of where I am today, but I have endless knowledge to obtain. Thank you for everyone's patience as I grow and develop as a photographer. Here's to my passion!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She's my lone cowgirl...
Photobucket
This is just one of those shots that you have to be in the right place at the right time... Thank you, Heavenly Father!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He's seriously going to break every girl's heart.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, this a Tiffany Jewelry scene that Tara has been wanting to do and I have been wanting to do something very similar for years now...
Photobucket
This has been one of my dream shots to do with girls...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Angela (Turner) Howland said...

Most excellent! I love them ALL!

Cathryn and Alex said...

Katie LOO! They are beautiful. Beautiful Family and beatiful photographer! :) Thanks for putting these treasures on line so we can all look at them!