Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And Now for Sacha...

Whenever I spell her name I have the urgency to say, "Cha, cha, cha!"

First off, I'm a sucker for red heads and this gal is absolutely gorgeous! She has the most beautiful and contagious smile and I was lucky enough to bring that smile out. Seriously, look at this up close and personal..
Photobucket
Photobucket
A lot of her photos just screamed "story" to me. They different than Kailey's and had a different feel...
Photobucket
This next one is by far my favorite. It was like I caught a reaction to a joke. It's Sacha... just being Sacha. My husband even likes this one the best. What a good man. I couldn't do it without him!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: