Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wilkins Fam

This family was a lot of fun. I still can't get over how fun the butterflies were. That's something special for me. These kids really could care less about taking pictures, all they wanted to do was to run around at the park which made me happy that we had a cloudy day! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These next two pictures are two of my favorite...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sassy!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm weird... I love feet and shoe shots
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Let me know your thoughts...

1 comment:

Material Mary said...

Miss Katie Lou--love the pictures. You just get better and better.
Mary