Contact:

simplykphoto@gmail.com
(801) 721.9519
By appt. only
North Houston, Texas Photography

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Horses, Birthdays and Babies

Finally! I was able to take some time away from school and being sick to finish these photos! Sorry it took so long and thanks for being patient. It's always a joy to do this family's photos.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My first storyboard! I was pretty excited. Yes, I know it needs some work, but I was just excited to do it. Happy Birthday, Bella!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These next three are my absolute favorite. I love them...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I seem to have this effect on kids after a couple hours of shooting. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Material Mary said...

What fun photos. I think you are quite enjoying yourself and I say to that--good for you!! Keep it up!!
Mary

Melissa said...

WOW! Katie I love the pictures of this family